- TEST LINE is committed to safety.
- All our work is done to regulation safety standards.
- And the safety of our workers and customers is paramount.
- TEST LINE was founded in the year 2000.
- 1000s of Cable Faults have been found, some of them in adverse conditions with no planned layouts.
- Some, from a few meters long to Kilometres long.
- That was based back in South Africa.
- Subsequently the Owner, Michael Pratt has relocated and has reopened TEST LINE in Brisbane.
- TEST LINE is a registered Electrical Contracting Company (Lic#74018)
- Our clients are, anybody who has an electrical cable with a fault.
- Such as utilities, factories, farmers, domestic, power stations, wind farms…..
- We know how important electricity is to any business or home, so we try our best to respond as quickly as possible, even when it’s Storming, or a heat of 40 degrees.
- And when the production line is down, we go the extra mile.
- We find the fault as efficiently as possible.
- TEST LINE has been finding and repairing cable faults for more than 10 years and has always upheld a professional work ethic.
- (Please ask for referrals)
- We are capable of doing most electrical testing,
- low voltage, high voltage, cables, switch boards, transformers etc.
- TEST LINE is a registered Electrical Company and can perform all electrical work.
ABOUT THE OWNER
The Owner, Michael Pratt, has been a qualified Electrician since 1993 and holds an Electrical Mechanic’s licence and an Electrical Cable Jointer Licence (#116225)
He has also completed the following courses :
- High Voltage Switching Operator
- EWP Licence
- Hazardous Areas Course
- Confined Space with BA
- Tan Delta / Partial Discharge Course
- First Aid
Michael is an expert in Low Voltage work and High Voltage work.
His apprenticeship was done at one of the Main Electrical Utilities.
Where he spent about four years building sub stations and jointing HV Cables.
Following that he joined a company specializing in Testing and Cable fault location, where he learnt his very specialised skills.
Then in 2000 TEST LINE was established and was run and managed by Michael until 2009 when he relocated to Brisbane.
From 2009 he worked for an Electrical Commissioning company as a Senior Electrical Technician, flying all over Australia, commissioning, Power Stations, Refineries, Mines, Sub Stations, Wind Farms and has been involved in some of Australia’s big projects.
This went on for three years,
Now his back, professionally managing TEST LINE.
(Click here for more detailed resume and competencies.)